joi, 19 noiembrie 2009

Just a dream

I see you in front of me

With your bright brown eyes

I wonder if I dream or see

The beauty of that rise.

You smile to me and say hello

You look so real,you look so true

I`m waiting for my tears to blow

For happiness,for you.

Give me your hand

Lets start to fly

The sun of sand is shinning by…

But I don`t care

You`re next to me

I`m gonna swear that can see

The power of love

Which is shaking us above.

“I love you” then you say to me

I wish just can pretend to be

That I don`t feel the same thing

I`ll lie,although you broke my wing.

But who are you?

Some kind of king?

I don`t know why,you make me bring

The memory of God

Which died with me apart.

An angel I am seeing now

I think about you every niht and day

You say good bye and kiss my lips

You split my dream and fly away.

That`s not a game,that is true love

Why are you playing so with me?

Why?have I done something wrong?
Or you don`t like what you see…

I cried for you and every tear

Is full of death of losing you

My heart is punished up with fear

Of all this sight not being true.

But you`re still there

Peeping at me,why did you come so close?

You`re hugging me,my cheeks are like

The color of a rose.

I`m in fond of you,not just a dream

My mind has gone away.

My eyes are flying like the steam

The angels start to pray.

But what is that??

Something behind

Is pulling me,of course.

My lord,is mum,her kiss is kind

But not compared to yours.

You dissapeared in the fog

The dream is off,I see

It`s time to face the lonely truth

You are so far,my love,of me

I`ll never be with you…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu